Sunday 18 May 2008

Progress (Or Lack Of...)

Curse the internet. I've decided now I have a love-hate relationship with our fair world wide web. As I mentioned previously, I decided to kick off my modding dreams by making a map of the house I'm living in. Well, so far for my efforts I have a floor, and the four outside "marker" walls in place.

All that in the space of gods knows how many hours, and for that, I blame the internet. Why? Because it's so easy to just get yourself lost. I ended up spending a while with pen and paper jotting down the layout of the downstairs area, and decided to take a bit of a break and surfed the web. By the time I actually got back around to doing any work on my map, it was only about an hour ago, and not only that, but I decided I was not happy with what I had, so I decided to redo it.

So long spent, yet so little progress. I should be ashamed of myself. Oh well, at least the major stuff is out of the way, and I can spend tomorrow getting into the meat of the work.

No comments: