Sunday 29 June 2008

Secret Of The Splash Screen Revealed

Today, the secrets of Blizzard's enigmatic splash screen have been revealed, to the joy of countless thousands of Blizzard fans. Diablo 3 is on it's way. I've only just woken up, but the first thing I thought to do was check out what Blizzard were teasing us with the last six days, and I must say I have been startled. Though instead of going ga-ga and delving right into their new site, I've upheld my journalistic honour, and deem to tell you folks about it first.

As I mentioned in my last post, the Diablo games have taken away more hours of my life than World of Warcraft, and I don't regret a single one of those stolen hours. Then Blizzard throws you this. I am very excited about the idea of a Diablo 3, and will probably fall into a gaming coma trying to keep playing it.

I just hope that Blizzard stay true to the history of the series, and don't mess this one up.

Anyway, there is a website with much to explore sitting in the next FireFox tab, so I shall leave you there as I prepare to lose myself in the world of Sanctuary once again.

No comments: