Wednesday 16 July 2008

From The Depths Of The Internets

You know, the internet is a truly scary place. I mean, unbelievably scary. Some of the stuff I have found while surfing upon yon waves of information is enough to bring a grown man to his knees. Or further.

But, once in a while, you'll find something amazing. Something awesome beyond all reasoning, enough to make you forget the severe mental trauma inflicted upon your unwilling mind.

Hence, I bring you this, IT Guy Vs Dumb Employees. If you've ever worked in IT as help desk or some-such, you'll empathise with this video. It's a bit long, but more than worth it. I know I laughed heartily. So check it out, be amused and entertained.

Also, I do know I said I would have a large rant on all things R18+ for games, but I've been kinda sidetracked lately. I've been working towards writing up a letter to address the issues and concerns raised by the South Australian Attorney General on the subject, and hope to have it finished up by the end of the week. Or at least have it in a sensible, reasoned and not easily dismissed form.

Though, or internet was capped for the last few days (ugh, horrible dial-up speeds, curse you), and I've been hankering to play some Team Fortress 2. Seeing as though I'm uncapped now, that's just what I'll be doing. Oh, if you're a Team Fortress 2 player, look me up on Steam under ZOMGBananas. There's a link in that little sidebar to the right.

IT Guy Vs Dumb Employees (via Break)

No comments: